Siblings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwi, Jun 20, 2008.

1. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

We've all seen the families where you can tell that all the kids are brothers and sisters, cause they only seem to differ in very minor details, yet then there are those families that you would never guess were even related. Where do you fit? Do you look like your brothers and sisters or have you wondered if either you or one of them did belong to the milkman?

In my family, we have 6 girls. There are really only two that look alike (and they look and act insanely alike) the rest of us are vary differed and people don't usually guess we are sisters. We range anywhere from blonde to brunette, short and petite, to tall and larger.

2. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

I am an only child, so I am afraid that I don't fit in in any of your cats, although I am told all the time that I remind ppl of someone else and I have friends that ppl would swear left and right that I am related to.....

3. Cookies

Cookies Registered Member

I only have a sister, and at least 50 cousins. :p

People say we relate, sometimes or another. Same issue with my cousins. We're all just one big freaky family. =D

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm 5' 9" brown eyes, brown hair. I'm at least 2 inches taller than everyone in my family including my dad.
    My brother is blue eyed with black hair.
    Older sis # 1 has my coloring but is only 5' 3"
    Older sister #2 has blonde hair and green eyes.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

We look alike in some ways, especially my youngest brother and I in terms of hair. I have three younger siblings, two brothers and a sister. I'm the head of the zoo.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I have an older brother and sister. I have auburn hair and so does my sister. But my brother has strawberry blonde. My sister and I look a like, though my brother? he's the odd one out.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

we look alike. everyone in my whole family has some resemblance to someone else in the family. my daughter looks just like my cousin's daughter.

8. Sim

Sim Registered Member

I'm an only child too. As for my parents, people easily guess I am my mother's son, when they see us together. When I was like 13, I had more similarities to my father, when he was that age, but when I grew older, similarities to my mother increased.

I have got 9 cousins, all from my mother's side, two of whom I know very well (she is 3 years younger than me, he is 6 years younger). When we were younger, people often guessed all the three of us were siblings. Since we grew older, there still is enough similarity between her and me to make people believe we are siblings, but he has grown a different look.

Interesting is that my cousin (the sister) has significantly more similarities with my mother than with her mother, who is my mother's sister.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have two sisters - one older, one younger. I don't think I look like either of them. My younger sis and I have the same color hair, but that's about it.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm actually adopted. There is a huge difference between my brother and sister compared to me. They are both from my parents.... Lets just say I have a little better understanding of the darker side of the world.