Shucks! Booker T was about to return

-- Booker T was close to returning to World Wrestling Entertainment, but negotiations fell through after the former World Heavyweight Champion asked for a deal that included a very limited number of house show dates. A well-placed source notes that he asked for "an HBK-style deal," which led to negotiations between both sides falling apart.
Source: PWMania.com - Booker T's Negotiations With WWE Fall Through, Mickie Gets Stitches

Unless this is one big rouse to keep Booker's return a secret... Maybe he'll show up as one of the contenders for the Royal Rumble?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bleh, I heard about this as well. I am still holding out hope that something between WWE and Booker can be worked out because I'm a huge fan of his.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read that yesterday as well and I was pretty disappointed. 'm a huge fan of Booker T, and I believe he would be a great asset to the WWE once again. I just don't want him to be King Booker again.

Personally I believe they'll evetually work things out and you'll see him in a WWE ring once again.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hope they work it out and I agree, I want to see him as the classic Booker T, I didn't care much for the King Booker gimmick.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I actually hated everything about Booker T so as far as I'm concerned he can stay gone especially if he's ego is getting the better of him.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought King Booker was funny but I grew tired of it as he went along.

I know he wants an HBK type schedule but that's just not going to happen.