Shucks! Booker T was about to return

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jan 11, 2010.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Source: PWMania.com - Booker T's Negotiations With WWE Fall Through, Mickie Gets Stitches

Unless this is one big rouse to keep Booker's return a secret... Maybe he'll show up as one of the contenders for the Royal Rumble?

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Bleh, I heard about this as well. I am still holding out hope that something between WWE and Booker can be worked out because I'm a huge fan of his.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I hope they come to some form of agreement, it would be nice to have Booker back hehe.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I read that yesterday as well and I was pretty disappointed. 'm a huge fan of Booker T, and I believe he would be a great asset to the WWE once again. I just don't want him to be King Booker again.

Personally I believe they'll evetually work things out and you'll see him in a WWE ring once again.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

100% agreed. And, with his wife being along side him made it even worst. Personally, I want him to come back as good ol' classic Booker T, and lose the King Booker gimmick. ><;

6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I hope they work it out and I agree, I want to see him as the classic Booker T, I didn't care much for the King Booker gimmick.

7. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I actually hated everything about Booker T so as far as I'm concerned he can stay gone especially if he's ego is getting the better of him.

8. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought King Booker was funny but I grew tired of it as he went along.

I know he wants an HBK type schedule but that's just not going to happen.