• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Showtunes

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have the OST of Miss Saigon. I also loved songs from the Phantom of the Opera (especially what you picked) and Les Miserables (especially what you picked again, and On my Own!) even before I watched their shows. I also liked Somewhere...from West Side Story (even before I saw it although seeing the context just made me like it more). From Sound of Music I liked I must Have Done Something Good. From Yentl, I like "the way he makes me feel". I'm such a hopeless romantic. :lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I love miss saigon. Its one of my favourites :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
My favorite old school musical (besides Miss Saigon, which I absolutely adore along with the others who mentioned it) has to be Carousel. It is such a stunning musical. The characters and story may be a bit hunky-dory and old-timey, but I LOVE it.

YouTube - Carousel 1956- If I Loved You (reprise)
Only a snippet of my favorite song, but it works. It is the Reprise

YouTube - Carousel - 1956 - If I loved you duet.
The full duet from the '56 film with Gordon MacRae and Shirley Jones.