TV shows your glad to see go?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by EndWinterRomance, Aug 7, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

the thread about favorite canceld shows got me thinking about some shows im glad are gone..... whats yours?

some that specifically come to mind is the cartoons

-the tick
    -buzz lightyear

i HATED those shows

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Gilmore Girls
    The O.C.
    Everything on MTV that comes and goes. Unfortunately they just replace them with worse shows.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol - Gilmore Girls and The OC for me, too.

Almost any show on FOX: The Loop, Justice, Drive (Ugh...), The Winner, Vanished and Nanny 911. There are alot more, I just can't think of them right now. >.<;

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Anything on MTV that's not related to music, which is about 92% of the stuff on that channel.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

The only ones I can think of are any of the reality TV shows that get canceled. Other than those, I tend to forget terrible shows so I never realize when they get canceled.

6. Mason

Mason phawq

Freak Show
    Any reality TV Show
    OC

Can't think of anything else

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Who watches reality TV shows? I mean they must be making money but it appears no one at this site watches any of them...

Any Reality TV Show
    Gilmore Girls

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I was glad to see the Crappy remake of Flash Gordon on SciFi go. Man I hated that show.

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

ANY reality TV show and I mean ANY. They're all stupid and I can't believe people even watch them.

I wish Tila Tequila would get canceled because I hate that show with a passion.

10. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

It's like "The Jerry Springer Show" I've never met anybody who admits they watch it but it's been on the air for what...15 years now?