• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Shows You Wish Were Still Around

B

barfootboards

haha i remember that one .... and then, ANGRY BEAVERS!!!!!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Angry Beavers was good, but Rocko's was hilarious, I never did like Ren & Stimpy though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish 8 Simple rules was still around that show was really funny, but the show went kinda downhill when John Ritter passed of away, and I wished that Seinfeld was still showing new epsiodes that show was great.

Malificus

Likes snow
I wish I could see Cybersix again.

G

garzettpower

Futurama IS Groening's best work..... The Simpsons, while stale now, would still be great if Groening were still working on that show.

As for a show I wish were still on the air/making new episodes.... "Cosby", "The Cosby Show", "Futurama", and "Dark Angel"

I think all of my selections are self explanitory

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Dark Angel wasnt bad, it kept getting rather weird, I wish the X-Files were still around, and that the Lone Gunmen, did not get killed off.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Gonna have to agree with the majority here. I really wish Futurama was still airing new episodes; another is Doug. That show was my all time favorite back in the day. I'm embarressed to say that I wouldn't mind seeing Gundam Wing back on the air as well.

Anyone up for some Home Improvement or Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? Talk about classic 90's. Both were great shows in my opinion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I loved Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Carleton was obviously the funniest character in the show(doing the carleton dance) Other shows Saved by the bell, MacGyver, The A Team, Cheers All the Family and Family Matter(Hey Big Guy....still makes me laugh)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 16
Mirage Sports 9
MenInTights Movies & TV 15
Mirage Movies & TV 1
AmericanMusic Movies & TV 6