• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Shows you always watch

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
In a world where if you have the right TV provider you can have over 200 channels and you can guarantee to find something on 24 hours a day 7 days a week one thing you can be certain of is that there will always be something on, it might not be very good but something will always be on what do you always watch?

By that I do not mean shows that you plan to watch but shows that when you are flicking through even if you have seen an episode before you will most likely always stay on it because you enjoy it. If I for example switch on and Top Gear is on even if I know virtually word for word what is going to be said I always watch it. I also watch bad shows just because I know they are bad.

Here is a trailer for one known as Storage Hunters:

Storage hunters trailer uk - YouTube

It is awful! It's so cringe worthy and over the top but for some reason I cannot get enough of it! Do you have any shows like this?

Elanor

Registered Member
Whenever I am flicking through the channels I usually end up watching something on Dave. I love Storage Hunters, if it happens to be on I will normally watch it, as it is quite entertaining and doesn't require much brain power, same with Man v Food. I love QI and Top Gear as well. I can watch Top Gear all day quite happily.

Another one is Come Dine with Me. I have no idea why, but I think it is hilarious, and some of the people on it are proper characters, even if they are playing up for the cameras.

To be honest, I could probably come up with a really long list of programmes that I watch if I come across them and there is nothing specific on that I want to watch.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I always stop when I come across an episode of Family Guy or American Dad. Same goes for Just Shoot Me and Big Bang Theory.

Taliesin

Registered Member
If it's The Goodies, Flight of the Conchords, Adventure Time, IT Crowd, Black Books or Seinfeld, then I will always stop and watch it. No questions asked.

dDave

V.I.P.
If I catch Top Gear on then I'm pretty much going to watch it. It's such a unique and fun show.

Other than that I will always watch Agents of Shield and Last Man Standing when there's a new episode recorded. (though I'll admit that I don't usually find either of them on) If I don't have a new episode of either of those then I will rewatch an older episode or pick an episode of Top Gear (I keep 10-15 episodes recorded at any given time just to make sure I have options)

I've very much been making an effort to stay away from Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Frasier, etc. I just need a break from all the sitcoms.

I'm also a sucker for the news, if I accidentally flip past 360 (Fox) then I'm going to stop and watch for a while.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have heaps of shows I usually always stop to watch, even if I've seen the episode before.

The Simpsons, Futurama, Embarrassing Bodies, Hoarders, Deadly 60, Bondi Vet, Bondi Rescue etc. They are mostly light-hearted shows or reality shows. I don't watch dramas etc when I'm just flicking channels.

Bliss

Sally Twit
My Wife and Kids, The Simpsons, Four in a Bed and Wife Swap. These are shows I don't go out of my way to watch, but I do enjoy them every now and again. If I see them when channel hopping I always stay on them.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually watch Survivorman if I see it on and I have nothing else to watch. I've seen most of the episodes several times, but for some reason I still enjoy watching it.

I go through spurts with Seinfeld and The Simpsons. I'll watch any Simpsons episode from the first 8 seasons or so, but won't watch anything from later than that.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't like the Storage Hunters, I like Storage Wars.

The shows I always must watch are:

Hardcore Pawn Chicago
Hardcore Pawn Stars
Storage Wars
American Restoration

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 16
Mirage Sports 9
MenInTights Movies & TV 15
Mirage Movies & TV 1
AmericanMusic Movies & TV 6