Showering in the morning

nihilated

Registered Member
Which is better, showering in the morning or in the evening (or both)? Which do you prefer and why?

Blueyes

Registered Member
I have to shower in the morning, otherwise I feel dirty all day long. Most days I'll end up taking a shower at night too only because I go to the gym and will shower there after I'm done working out. Otherwise I don't worry about it until the next morning.

I prefer to do both. In the morning to wake up, shave, feel clean and to make it easier to do my hair. During the evening to get nice and relaxed for bed.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I shower at night that way I don't go to bed all dirty, then in the morning I'm still nice and clean, i wash my face in the morning though.

Depends. Mostly both- mornings to feel clean, evenings because of if I had worked out/worked w/ dad/did something else that caused me to sweat- and by evenings my shoulder tends to hurt more from use during the day- and I like to stand there in the shower with the hot water pouring on it on the massage setting thingy on the shower head cause it feels good and I hate taking pain killers.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Shower in the night, before sleeping. Fresh for bed. In the morning I'd only do it (again) if I want to fully wake up and a shower is needed to do it.

barbiegirl14

Registered Member
I like in the morning to wake up and plus it makes my hair less difficult...

At night becasue if not I feel dirty.

So i'd say morning for convienance... Night for cleanliness.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Depends. Mostly both- mornings to feel clean, evenings because of if I had worked out/worked w/ dad/did something else that caused me to sweat- and by evenings my shoulder tends to hurt more from use during the day- and I like to stand there in the shower with the hot water pouring on it on the massage setting thingy on the shower head cause it feels good and I hate taking pain killers.
You use the massage setting on your shoulder? Riiiiiiiight

:D

I like to shower in the morning, I hate showering at night. If I do it means I have to go to bed with my hair wet, and I hate blow drying my hair

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I always shower in the morning (or afternoon since I tend to sleep late). I feel disgusting all day if I don't.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I prefer to shower at night, because my house is so cold in the morning that I stay in the shower waaay to long just to keep warm. It takes a long time to do my hair, so I would rather stay up later and do it then do my hair in the morning.. That would just be a pain.