• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Show off!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I was going through my digital photos (hoping Night could fix my avatar tonight) when I came across this picture of a painting I did a couple of years ago. Since the art thread is closed, I tought it would be fun to start a new one, especially since we have so many new members!
You all know I LOVE sculpting but I do love to paint as well!

Okay guys, time to show off! Hey Lana lets see some of those purses here please! (Got my Halloween one started)??? :)

Attachments

kromsales

Registered Member
beautifil!!!! Send me your picture and I will fix it real quick for ya...:)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TY! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better looking avatar. I go from being scary to cute...now you guys went from cute to...well...it's not in the cute category anymore! LOL I like seeing my "babies" there, so I'll stay cute a little longer!

Nanner

Registered Member
Come on Denise! Just one more wall murall? Maybe two? Wanna visit WI for a little bit? :D

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
here's some bears that I used to make. I'll upload some other stuff if I have some piccies.

Angel, no purse yet, but I'm gonna pick up some fabric for ya. want creepy or cute?

Attachments

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
a mouse I did, and some scrapbook pages. I could upload those forever.

Attachments

nani1987

Registered Member
wow wolver you do a great job... and love the scrapbooks, and the painting is really nice......... great job all........ I have some but i am bummed out today... i woke up late and didnt' get to go to my friends funneral I feel so bad. I felt sick.....i even forgot my meds............nani