• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Show ME Your Palms

Hiei

The Hierophant
I've been studying palmistry for a little bit now and I really feel like I have a natural knack for it. I've been reading the palms of all kinds of people recently and I feel like I can see much of what your palms are showing. I've already read the palm of one person on this forum and if they would like to add to my credibility that's her choice, but I'd like to think that I'm pretty spot on most of the time.

Anyway, if you would like me to read your palm, I'll do it, but my only stipulation is that you need to make a donation to the forum. I don't really care how much of a donation you want to give, but I'd like to do this for the forum, mostly. Try to help out Brixy in some way.

If you want me to read your palm simply say so in this thread and send me a picture in this thread or to my PM box. I WILL NOT READ BLURRY PICTURES SO PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM. Remember, I need to see all the little intricate lines in your hand, so I need a clear to VERY clear picture of not only your palm, but your entire hand. Multiple pictures would be helpful, but I need to see your dominate hand and the length of your fingers.

I'm going to take a picture of my palm here shortly to give you an example of the clarity of pictures I'd like to have.

Also, I'm randomly in and out of this site so it could take anywhere from a day to a few weeks depending on how active this thread is and how intricate your hand is. But I will never share any personal information with anyone but you and I'm not going to tell you when you're going to die.

I would like to see some pictures like this:
At least one good picture of your entire hand:

At least one good picture of the lines in your palm:

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Count me in for this. I'll go hunt out my camera so I can get you a non blurry pic rather than a phone quality one.

EDIT: Oh, you want a donation. I should really read everything before I get excited. No job here at the moment, so I guess i'm sitting this one out.

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
Imp, I'd love to read your palm, but I'm sorry that I have to stick by my word. If you could get someone to make even the smallest donation I'd be more than happy to read your palm.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I haven't donated in ages and was thinking of doing so soon anyways + I'm not interested in my palms being read = I'll sponsor her!

How long did it take you to learn how to do this, Hiei?