Shovel Headed Killing Machine

Discussion in 'Music' started by The Batlord, Apr 13, 2006.

1. The Batlord

The Batlord Guest

Alright, this is for all you Exodus* fans...fan (hopefully). Exodus has a new album out, Shovel Headed Killing Machine, and it kicks insane amounts of ass! I've always loved Exodus (Bonded by Blood is one of the greatest albums of all time), and I was absolutely thrilled to hear that they had reunited and were making music again a few years back. I was wary when I heard that they had lost their vocalist, Zetro, but I was completely blown away when I listened to this cd. Tempo of the Damned was an excellent cd, but there were places where it dragged, but not on this cd, it kicks ass all the way through. I suck at reviews so I'll just tell anyone who hasn't already listened to it to go do so right this instant.

*For those who don't know who I'm talking about, Exodus is a thrash band from the 80s from the San Fransisco Bay Area. They basically started the movement on that side of the country. They had some record company problems and in the interim got left behind by the more famous bands, like Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth, but they kicked just as much ass as any of them.

2. wacko

wacko Guest

yeah - bonded by blood, pleasure of the flesh....brings back memories - lol

I actualy thought they had quit, so this news realy makes me happy - I´ll go look for the new album in the nearest future - no doubt about it. 8)

thanks for the update, Batlord <D