• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Undertaker Turn Heel again???

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm pointing out that it would be a Nice finish to his amazing career, not going out on a limb and say he will. I know it's not likely, the only way I truly see Taker making it to 20 is if Taker's work is cut even less and only compete at a PPV and make special appearances on Smackdown shows, but that'll get real old quick. But that's the only way I see Taker making it to 20-0.

As a Taker fan I wanna see him make it, but realistically I know the chances of him going another Mania after Atlanta are slim to none.
Plus it is def. hard to select a new opponent after this year.

Yea it is. The only other person I could see it being is someone he's already faced like Triple H. Have they even decided on who'll be facing him in Atlanta?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Yea it is. The only other person I could see it being is someone he's already faced like Triple H. Have they even decided on who'll be facing him in Atlanta?
I am guessing he is going to face Barrett at WM 27, and I can see The Undertaker taking another break there after and return sometime after Survivor Series and build up a feud with Cena if not a new comer.

We have seen 2 great talents rise up in less than a year with Sheamus and Barrett and I don't doubt we will see another new star rise up next year and face Taker for his final bout. Maybe we will witness Daniel Bryan rise up, and take him on at Wrestmania 28, but that is wishful thinking.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am guessing he is going to face Barrett at WM 27, and I can see The Undertaker taking another break there after and return sometime after Survivor Series and build up a feud with Cena if not a new comer.
If Taker faces Barrett... when does the Cena/Barrett feud end? The RR? Elimination Chamber?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
If Taker faces Barrett... when does the Cena/Barrett feud end? The RR? Elimination Chamber?
I honestly think that Cena is going to skip this year's WM, so that will give room for Barrett and Undertaker to feud and have a match at Mania. I honestly think that the Barrett and Cenas feud will hit it's peak at Summeslam 2011.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I honestly think that Cena is going to skip this year's WM, so that will give room for Barrett and Undertaker to feud and have a match at Mania. I honestly think that the Barrett and Cenas feud will hit it's peak at Summeslam 2011.
That is too long. That would basically imply that Nexus will be around until then. Makes no sense.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Comments from 411 mania after they had an article about Barrett vs Undertaker around the time of the Lesnar and Undertaker confrontation.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Comments from 411 mania after they had an article about Barrett vs Undertaker around the time of the Lesnar and Undertaker confrontation.
I wouldn't trust the comments on there. Rumors can be ridiculous. I would hate another "Streak vs." stipulation. Make it a legit hatred feud. Could be interesting.