• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Undertaker Turn Heel again???

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
If he does retire after 20-0, it would only seem right if he came out on RAW not SD, yea he's been on SD for MANY years now, but Taker is now the ONLY active WWE superstar who was in the first episode of RAW. It was HBK, but now he's gone. There's a video online from a dark match between Triple H and Taker where Hunter tells him their apart of a dieing breed and their all that's left...I agree and after the next year and a half or so Triple H will be the last of that dieing breed.
Indeed he will be. He doesn't have much left either. He may only have one and a half or two years.

Indeed he will be. He doesn't have much left either. He may only have one and a half or two years.
It's quite sad too. To think they have to let the future of the business in the hands of what we have today, but with Sheamus and Orton being around makes me feel good. But unless the creative writing quits playing it safe with people like Cena, and several others the WWE will lose what good it does have.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It's quite sad too. To think they have to let the future of the business in the hands of what we have today, but with Sheamus and Orton being around makes me feel good. But unless the creative writing quits playing it safe with people like Cena, and several others the WWE will lose what good it does have.
I agree. This is a transition period for the company. It may not always be a good product, but it is necessary.

Yea it is, even though I read wwe has released quite a few of the creative team lately. Hopefully with them gone they can get a fresher team going and turn things around.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Freshness helps for sure. Hopefully things don't get to radical.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no point of turning Undertaker heel at this point of his career, and it wouldn't make sense to have him return as a heel since he was buried alive by a heel. Retiring 20-0 at Wrestlemania would make a lot of sense, but you have to remember that Taker's body can't take much of this, he's always getting surgery and he might be tired of it all. I wouldn't be surprised if he did call it quits in Atlanta this year.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
There's no point of turning Undertaker heel at this point of his career, and it wouldn't make sense to have him return as a heel since he was buried alive by a heel. Retiring 20-0 at Wrestlemania would make a lot of sense, but you have to remember that Taker's body can't take much of this, he's always getting surgery and he might be tired of it all. I wouldn't be surprised if he did call it quits in Atlanta this year.
Exactly. I don't know why people would go out on a limb and say that he will go 20-0. That is more work than he can handle at this point.

Exactly. I don't know why people would go out on a limb and say that he will go 20-0. That is more work than he can handle at this point.
I'm pointing out that it would be a Nice finish to his amazing career, not going out on a limb and say he will. I know it's not likely, the only way I truly see Taker making it to 20 is if Taker's work is cut even less and only compete at a PPV and make special appearances on Smackdown shows, but that'll get real old quick. But that's the only way I see Taker making it to 20-0.

As a Taker fan I wanna see him make it, but realistically I know the chances of him going another Mania after Atlanta are slim to none.