• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should the Lions bring back Suh?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Should the Lions bring back Suh for next season? We all know the talent is there on the field, but he also has a lot of baggage on the field, too. He's known as one of the dirtiest players in the NFL. He got suspended today for intentionally stepping on Rodgers. Now, he's going to miss the wild card game this weekend which is a huge blow to the team because of his stupidity.

Thoughts?

VJ_Sportsgeek

I would say they should bring him back simply because he's one of their man players, and one of the reasons for their success. Sure he does have a lot of maturity problems, but with a player like him and the impact he can make, this is something that the Lions should find a way to work around. Maybe they add veterans pieces to surround Suh and help nurture him mentality. But regardless, they should bring him back

Konshentz

Konshentz
I don't think they should.... but will they? Absolutely. Until he does something horrific off the field that can't be overlooked or starts declining in skill, he'll be a Lion. And that's good enough reason for me to always root against them... even against the Cowboys. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I kinda think his days are numbered in Detroit

I would bring him back, however

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Lions organization would be making a huge mistake if they decided not bring Suh back next season. He does show a bit of immaturity, but his play on the defensive side of the ball remains one of the best in all of football, and they would be much worst without him.

PS: RT @AdamSchefter: Ndamukong Suh won his appeal; now allowed to play vs. Dallas

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Lions should bring back Suh...but will Suh come back to them? Didn't he say earlier in the season that he'd let his agent decide where he'll play next?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
willge87 said:
The decisions the NFL makes sometimes :?
I didn't think Suh had a leg to stand on.

So damn stupid that he'll be allowed to play this weekend given his history of doing this.