• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should the Bulls move Derrick Rose?

MissesThe90s

I've been saying it for the last 2 years.. I think the Bulls move him. Forget about the loyalty factor, he's a detriment to the team. I think the other question would be, do other teams take a chance on him at his current salary? Thoughts?

smh122

Registered Member
They should from the standpoint, that for that kind of money they have been paying him, they havent got much in return. That being said, if you trade away the hometown guy, you not only hurt your brand/loyalty with the fans, but its a move that can prevent future free agents from considering them a destination

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I'm all for moving him, he's no good for the team. Sometimes a change of scenery is needed. I however can't think of a team to take him unless the Lakers feel they can get more out of him

willge87

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
I'm all for moving him, he's no good for the team. Sometimes a change of scenery is needed. I however can't think of a team to take him unless the Lakers feel they can get more out of him
Will it end up being a "low risk, high reward" situation? His injury history ought to drive down his price in terms of return quite a bit.

MissesThe90s

I think a team like the Lakers would be the perfect candidate for him to land. They are brutal, and the Bulls would get a lot of future pieces moving forward.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I honestly think they should keep him. It'll take time for him to get fully healthy again, but if they're patient, I think they still have a good PG. Top 5 when healthy. If they trade him, the Suns would be a good fit. They have plenty of PGs already in Dragic, Bledsoe, Thomas, Ennis, etc., but their trainers would be perfect for Rose. They managed to keep Nash and Amar'e healthy when they were there and Grant Hill too.