• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Owens be pushed to the moon?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With Cesaro out for a while, same with Rollins, I truly believe that Owens should be pushed to the moon as the top heel(not including Lesnar) in the WWE. I think this push should start by winning the Royal Rumble and taking on Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania.

I think with his recent aggressive attitude, and his big matches that he's had with Cena in 2015, that he could carry his own. I think it's time to really give Owens a massive push and let him shine like we all know he could.

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Zero chance he wins the Rumble but I do hope they keep pushing him stronger and stronger. I loved his beatdown of Neville and Ambrose from RAW...that's how you should use him.

I don't know what it means for him but its too soon to put the big belt on him.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think they're on the right pace right now with Kevin Owens. The smart thing to do would be for him to win Money in the Bank in June and then wait & see with the audience when is the right time to cash in. But I'm confident that the answer lies in what will happen with Seth Rollins once he returns. So many possibilities and if somehow Seth turns face when he returns (which would be perfect), there's a tie-in with Kevin Owens that could allow him to cash in MITB and then feud with Rollins later down the road.