Registered Member
hello,
i want know if the fact to cry can affect a man
what do u think about a man who cry
he still a real man or not?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Of course a man is still a 'real man' if he cries. I understand the whole macho thing where men aren't supposed to cry bullshit, but it's just that, bullshit. Men are allowed and expected to have emotions.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Guys should definitely cry. Anyone who doesn't....is a robot. It's not "unmanly" if a guy cries at appropriate times, but if he's a freakin drama queen, then that's pretty bad.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I think being comfortable enough to cry in front of another person makes you more of a man than if you were to hide your true emotions.

tametoum

Registered Member
but man should control emotions state like this
the fact of not crying is generally associated to power
and we generally find that man who cries is weak

The first and only time I saw my dad cry, it made me realise he's not an invincible superhero. That's the feeling I always get when anyone mentions men crying, haha.

Yeah, I don't think it's a big deal. It doesn't make a person any less of a man if he cries, but at the same time, just because someone doesn't cry doesn't mean they are hiding their emotions or insensitive.

tametoum

Registered Member
The first and only time I saw my dad cry, it made me realise he's not an invincible superhero. That's the feeling I always get when anyone mentions men crying, haha.

Yeah, I don't think it's a big deal. It doesn't make a person any less of a man if he cries, but at the same time, just because someone doesn't cry doesn't mean they are hiding their emotions or insensitive.
and who'r ur superhero
i don't know if superheros smile all time haha
there'r also persons( man & woman) without emotions

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
but man should control emotions state like this
the fact of not crying is generally associated to power
and we generally find that man who cries is weak
that's a wrong impression society has created about the man-figure.
i'd like to have a man who cries, rather than someone cold and powerful.

tametoum

Registered Member
that's a wrong impression society has created about the man-figure.
i'd like to have a man who cries, rather than someone cold and powerful.
yes but women want's in general a man who protects them better than man who cries
but the question is who'll protects that man from woman haha
i think that men are crying at less ones
yes when they are baby they cry no