Should Jeff Hardy return to main-event status following suspension?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

As everyone knows by now Jeff Hardy got suspended for 60 days from the WWE. Also everyone knows that before his suspension, Hardy was getting a hard push to the main-event status by the WWE. Now after is suspension is done, do you think he should be fighting Main-Events like he has done the past few months? Or do you think he needs to climb that ladder once again?

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

He shouldn't be there anyway.

I love Jeff Hardy but no way is he going to even remotley taken seriously as the WWE or World Heavyweight Champion. No selling moves at his weight, it's stupid.

He's an IC title holder and that's all he should be.

3. Well your the outsider here, because most of us disagree with you completely.

I think Jeff should climb the ladder again, not all the way but atleast halfway up.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Jeff Hardy doesn't have that air about him.

The only wrestlers who can actually be Main event champions are Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair (he's old, so he wont be there).

Jeff hardy has talent, sure as hell, he's a magnificent athlete but that doesn't mean he deserves to be a champion. I have never seen him on the microphone and actually been impressed.

He is an upper midcard.

5. Jeff deserves it, but right now he wont because of him getting suspended. But he doesn't deserve to stop from the bottom either.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

I guess I could see Jeff Hardy as the WWE Champion, seeing as the whole spinner title has made it a joke. Jeff could possibly be a good WWE Champion. Jeff Hardy as World Champion wouldn't make for a great run as champion for Jeff.

7. I think Jeff could have a good run with both titles, but will never be as good as he use to be. He has f*cked up too much for him to be that good anymore.

8. artk

artk Registered Member

My own opinion is that his big push put tremendous pressure on him. He just isn't as big as most of the top continders. I really think he was trying to bulk up to look the part of a world champion. In the past, when steroids went pretty much under the radar, wrestlers were able to get away with it. But now, with all the media coverage, it just wasn't a smart move. I'm not trying to make excuses for him, just trying to look at things from his possible prospective. There just aren't any good shortcuts.

That being said, I think he is a great athlete. His high flying moves and fast paced action have endeared him to many fans. I think he deserves another chance.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

This brings up an even deeper discussion.

Jeff Hardy's getting his shot. Where was Matt's shot? Where is hardcore Holly's shot? Oh Holly has to hang around and make Cody Rhodes look like a better wrestler :(

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Well before Matt Hardy got hurt he was in a high profile feud with MVP, so I think a solid push might be in the works for Matt. We shall see there.

Hardcore Holly, oops, I mean Softcore Sally, sucks :D

But getting back on topic I think that Jeff has paid his dues and the fans love him and he should get the CHANCE to climb his way back up but I wouldnt just give it to him. He screwed up, let him earn his spot back.