Should I remove it?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, May 2, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Ok guys the boys' auction is doing really well. But I am thinking of removing it. I never even thought about the fact they didnt have shirts on. But I got an email suggesting the game was a type of stripping game for kids...kinda creeps me out. I don't want people to view thier auction in that matter. It never even crossed my mind..they are all boys ....didnt think it was a big deal for no shirts KWIM? What do you think..would you pull it?

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Only some perv would think that! BUT, I am sure you dont want to get that kind of attention either! If you keep it on I would just post that remark and make it clear the boys are just being boys! We see boys running around ALL the time without their shirts on.......

I can see where it would cause you some concern though, I wonder if there is ANY way you could get the picture taken off and keep the listing?

ANyone know?

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

OMG! What is wrong with people? I would leave the auction up, imagine how disappointed the boys would be if you had to pull it? It's doing great like you said and unfortunatly the sicko probably would have found something else to comment on if they were wearing shirts!

4. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

yeah, some sick dork out there, geez, I use to run everywhere with my shirt of as a little boy. Man, what is this world coming to, oh wait, I already know. I would leave it up.

5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Very well said angel!! I had a rude comment on my auction about james death and other things and when i read it it made me so mad, but i figured i'd be nice, post the comment and my answer and show everyone what a jerk this guy was! Plus it shows that we are above being rude and bringing ourselves down to their level!!

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Leave it up. Normal people aren't going to worry about them not having shirts on. If it drives a few people away, then good. You probably don't want people who think it's a strip game bidding anyway. :)

7. kromsales

Thanks everyone! I realized I was hosting the pictures so I drew some shirts on them LOL I can't imagine someone thinking about them like that...gives me the creeps!!

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

LOL! You could always just take new pictures and save them as the same names. :)

9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

You DREW shirts on them? thats too funny...now I gotta go back in there and take a looksee at you handy work...OMG how funny you are :lol:

10. kromsales

Yup! LOL I think it looks not too bad LOL