• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should i post this as a slightly unusuall item or keep it in this section?

alapimba

Registered Member
Well... i did a video projector and now i'm selling it because i need money for my car.. take a look in my auction and my projector.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5792684732

Dunno if this is a item for the weird section or not but as it's a video projector i thought it would be ok here.. if not move it please ;)
Thx :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
WOW Great job building the Item. Good Luck Im watching

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
that is really cool. I'm watching too!! : )

alapimba

Registered Member
Thanks for your support.
I have 6 watchers now, would be cool if i could be on pulse on the category. Please to all the ppl that see my auction add it to your watched items is possible.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey right on..I thought I was the only one who made their own stuff..
Wow I have you in my list..Hey are you gonna paint it?? Good luck on your auction..

PS you did put this in the right place
:D

Nanner

Registered Member
Pretty cool! Watching also and GOOD LUCK!

alapimba

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Hey right on..I thought I was the only one who made their own stuff..
Wow I have you in my list..Hey are you gonna paint it?? Good luck on your auction..

PS you did put this in the right place
:D
i was about to paint it but now that i decided to give it a new home i will leave this way so the new owner can decide the colour and the paint they want.

Thanks for everybody that added this to your watched items. 17 watchers at the moment in less than 24hours :)