• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should I cancel this bid??

Mina

Registered Member
Well I canceled the bid before I got your message greenhappykat, not it looks like another bidder pulled out as well... grrr.. Auction wen't from $130 down to $81... Is there anyway to find out why the other bidder pulled their bid??

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
Well I canceled the bid before I got your message greenhappykat, not it looks like another bidder pulled out as well... grrr.. Auction wen't from $130 down to $81... Is there anyway to find out why the other bidder pulled their bid??
Mina your other bidder backed out cause he said he entered wrong bid amount if you go to your item and click on the # of bids you have scroll to the bottom it will tell you who it was .but i was waiting till the end to bid again but now im high bid