• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should I buy Minecraft?

Spaniel

Registered Member
Is Minecraft worth it? I've looked at quite a lot of videos and it looks quite fun to play, but I want your opinions first.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
You can try an outdated version of it on the website. That'll give you a rough idea of what the game is like.

If you don't fancy that, then let me put it this way. Do you like playing with Lego? If yes, then get Minecraft. It's the type of game where you find your own entertainment out of it, it's not just handed to you.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
You should. It is an acquired taste, but it is worth it if you have a large imagination!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
It takes a while to get proficient and build the fantastical stuff you see on youtube, but I'm only a few weeks into it and I can make some pretty interesting stuff.

If you liked Lego, as Storm said, or building blocks, or anything of that nature, this is the game for you. If you're curious at all, it's only what, 15 euros?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It takes a while to get proficient and build the fantastical stuff you see on youtube, but I'm only a few weeks into it and I can make some pretty interesting stuff.

If you liked Lego, as Storm said, or building blocks, or anything of that nature, this is the game for you. If you're curious at all, it's only what, 15 euros?
Something like that... $20 in the USA.