Should he get the Death Penalty?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Nov 10, 2009.

?

Should he get the death penalty?

1. Yes

76.9%
  2. No

23.1%
  1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

He put this area through hell. For everyone who doesn't quite know what happened this whack job took to shooting random people, primarily in crowded parking lots, for shits and giggles. The scariest part is that he kept moving around the MD/DC/VA area. Imagine the fear inspired by this. Wondering if one of your family members would be next. Praying that the next attack doesn't hit closer to home. Hoping that it would all be over soon. Gas stations standing empty as people are to afraid to even fill up their gas tanks. All this for shits and giggles.

I fully believe the bastard should be put to death though I am sad he had a choice between injection and electrocution. He of course chose injection.

3. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Giving him the same end result as his victims seems too fair to me. I do not feel his punishment should equal theirs when they did nothing wrong.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I remember that too. I hated going outside. This was a few months after I got hit by a car so I was in a wheel chair. I was in essence stuck at home for 3 weeks because of this bastard. My parents didn't want to go out.

5. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

WooooHoooo! I AGREE W/Bananas!!!!!!

Furthermore I would say that he should be gut shot and allowed a slow agonizing death as PUNISHMENT for what he did to his victims & their families. IMO he can not suffer enough for what he has done.

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

With all those innocent people he shot and killed, he deserved the death penalty. He was denied clemency and he got the lethal injection earlier tonight.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Yes he most certainly deserved the death penalty. He committed a horrible crime and this punishment fits the crimes he committed.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Though I was in Bel Air when this happened, my mom would call me on the cell and ask where I was. If I replied "walking home or going out", she would freak out over the phone and instruct me to take cover inside a building somewhere.

Those were scary times indeed.

~Shwa

9. JAdams

JAdams Registered Member

Lethal Injection's too good for him. He should've gotten something much more slower, painful, something that causes him fear and panic like he caused the pplz of the DC area.

10. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

No, I don't think he should have got the death penalty. I don't believe in revenge.