• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Goodell be fired?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Amidst all this Ray Rice domestic violence, nfl commissioner Roger Goodell isn't coming out of this looking like a Boy Scout. Do you believe he should be relieved of his duties as the commish?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you're the NFL Executive Committee, you start looking for new candidates. The guy fucks up everything.

StroShow

V.I.P.
Goodell will be fired if revenues aren’t what they where projected to be at the end of the year. Other then that owners don’t give a crap about anything, including not the public outrage of the NFLs stance on any social/moral/safety/competitive issues.

Sabby

He should be, but as StroShow said, it all comes down to $$. If the owners are making a profit, he's not going anywhere

StroShow

V.I.P.
Sabby said:
He should be, but as StroShow said, it all comes down to $$. If the owners are making a profit, he's not going anywhere
He's made the owners a lot of money, still for some strange reason defends Daniel Snyder, let's many of them hold communities hostage for public money for stadiums, etc. He is EXACTLY what the owners want, someone who distracts from the corrupt business model.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
AP is reporting that an NFL executive saw the tape from the elevator 3 months ago, according to a law enforcement official who says he gave it to them.

Now, Goodell is caught in a lie. This is a devastating development for the NFL.

StroShow

V.I.P.
Just saw that while on twitter! The guy needs to go..there's no other way out of it. I don't know what's worst, this or the Tim Donaghy gambling on games while reffing...ya it's that bad!!!