• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Dragon Ball Z...

Dragon Ball Z is not only a classic Anime, but you could even go to the point of saying it's a LEGEND in the world of Anime. It's been re released at least a handful of times if not more, where they've called it the Vegeta Saga and went there with Uncut episodes using the original Dub but with the Japanese music, the seasons somewhat enhanced in the video and audio also with the original dub but with the choice of either the Japanese music or the American music. Then there was the Dragon Box, again enhanced audio and video with again the original dub and only Japanese music, now we have Dragon Ball Z Kai, with new Dub, new Japanese music, and enhanced video...even in Blu-Ray format. And I know I am probably missing a Re Release or two, if anyone happens to know please post it in bold. Thanks :)

Should Dragon Ball Z be reanimated, I realize nobody expected it to still be so popular after all these years, and be re released as many times as it has. But with all these re releases with the video being as old as it is, I find it to look bad and not stand the test of time. Don't get me wrong I am very grateful of TOEI and Funimation for re releasing the series so they wont get too old to track down, it fills my nostalgia till I burst. And I will be so bold to say that Anime wouldn't be where it is if it wasn't for the Dragon Ball series.

But back to my question...should Dragon Ball Z be re released?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Why Dragon Ball Z? Why not the original Dragon Ball?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I might watch a few, but it would be really expensive to bring back. Not sure the makers would want to pay that much money for that.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
To do reanimation like THAT, it would take even more money. That makes it even more difficult to judge.