• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Bush be impeached?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

How many of you believe that President Bush should be impeached for lying to Congress about the reasons to go to war, and for the whole torture scandle. There are whispers in DC that the possibility of Bush getting impeached is increasing. Considering people wanted to impeach Preident Clinton for being horny, but yet Bush can just lie about reasons for war, etc, and get away with it, which does not seem right. If you are going to reply then actually have some substance in your post.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
But Jesus is on his side. How are we to fight Jesus??

Personally, I don't see it happening. He may be a general idiot, but it seems like something thats wanted but will never occur.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He has one of the lowest approval ratings of any president in recent history, if the people speak up to their Congressmen then Congress will have to listen.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I think he should. He lied about why he went to war and is still waisting billions of dollors in tax payers money for keeping the troops out there for no real reason. And if he doesn't get impeached, but people wanted Clintion impeacher for something as stupid as being horny...well...that's a stupid decision.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Bush also dragged good old England into the war as well.

S

shakujou

I think out right lying about something as huge and major as getting our entire country should have gotten him kicked out immediately. Hell, we should do to him what France did to Napolean, then name an ice cream after him. But don't forget, the democratic party sent him a censure, I don't know what exactly that is, or what will happen because of it... but my general impression is that it's like sending a letter of complaint to a huge corporate office.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
YEAH! Poor us. A load of people were killed last July because Blair decided to have some gay relationship with Bush and sent our troops in too....ahhh!! I'm all worked up now!!

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
If Bush needs to be impeached, it should be on the grounds on being an idiot. He has failed to handle disasters and even home land politics well. If he lied to the people of the US, I think we would have been able to see through that too easily. It may be possible that he wanted so much to believe it that even without any physical evidence he rushed into battle and dragged us in with him (or rather in front of him). He has been hunting Osama Bin Laden for how long now? Can he do anything right?

S

shakujou

Pugz said:
Piccolo said:
YEAH! Poor us. A load of people were killed last July because Blair decided to have some gay relationship with Bush and sent our troops in too....ahhh!! I'm all worked up now!!
I was going to restrain myself from saying this, at least I was succesful in my first post, but Blaire is Bush's bitch.

If he lied to the people of the US, I think we would have been able to see through that too easily.

You assume too much about our people, you obviously don't watch the Jerry Springer show. >.>

He has been hunting Osama Bin Laden for how long now? Can he do anything right?

We stopped doing that around the same time we invaded Iraq. >.>

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would not consider the Jerry Springer show an accurate portrayal of how Americans are, considering most of its stage.