• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Should Boy's Parents Be Outraged At This? This is Not The Hokie Pokey

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
She should be fired and hopefully the charges stick. She needs to spend some time in jail for this. Its no excuse that the students urged her own. She is suppose to be the adult here.

Someone needs to teach her the difference between a school and a strip club.

Taliesin

Registered Member
What I can't comprehend is why a TEACHER would do something like this. It beggars belief. There is no way she didn't know this was wrong, and why she'd willingly do it at all absolutely blows my mind.

At the very least, she really should be made to serve some community service for this.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know Tali, if she use to work in a strip club, and I say if because we don't know that, maybe in her mind doing stuff like this is normal behavior and she thinks nothing of doing it. When one spends too much time in certain surrounding, strip club or war zone, that life can seem normal to them. Which that is still no excuse for what she did. She had to of known this would make people mad.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I agree. She would have had to have known the reaction this would get. Maybe she wanted to get fired? And what she said to the boy at the end creeps me out. A person over 40 telling a young child that she loves him after giving him a lap dance is... well, I wouldn't want her teaching my children.

dDave

V.I.P.
She needs to be fired and never be allowed to teach again.

This is incredibly inappropriate and it's beyond me that anyone could think it's a good idea.

If I were the parents then I'd be upset as well.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wtf? :-o :lol: Dead!
#craypervertteacher
Send her to prison or back to the stripper club because thats not what school is about. Well at least not with a 40+ teacher. Thats just so... dead.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Even if she was just out of college it wouldn't be appropriate and I have a feeling parents would still be mad about it.

Taliesin

Registered Member
That's exactly right. She's their teacher, and regardless of how young or old she is, she still has a duty of care when it comes to her students. Part of that entails not engaging in any kind of sexual shenanigans with them. It's just completely inappropriate however you look at it.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Teachers have a responsibility to act mature and lead by example. This story is shocking and at the very least she should be fired and never allowed to teach again. She made a really bad judgement call here and should face the consequences. It doesn't even matter whether the boy enjoyed it or not - she should have been the responsible one here to know that kind of behavior is inappropriate.