Shopping on the Cheap

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Kazmarov, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I find the price of many things, particularly clothes, to be far too high. Where do you guys go to find good bargins?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This thread definitely needs a bump.

I can't stand buying clothes for the same reason. I end up going to Walmart most of the time. I buy plain t-shirts and graphic tees for somewhere in the range of $3-$8 depending on the item. If I want dressier clothes, I shop at Marshalls, they usually have some nice stuff for dirt cheap (good quality too.)

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Yeah clothes can be way overpriced, you can spend a fraction of the money and get pretty much the exact same thing I don't understand how anyone would pay so much for clothes.

For my shopping I'll drop by Kohl's or Old Navy, Wal-Mart is good as well sometimes.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Kohl's is a good spot. They usually have a good clearance rack going too. Being a college student, I love Steve and Barry's (Everything in the store was under $10, no lie) but for some reason they closed down the one closest to me.

5. LIVERBIRD

LIVERBIRD Registered Member

Asda(owned by Walmart) & Peacocks or Whereever My money takes me

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I buy all my work clothes,jeans,t shirts,jumpers,in Primark,the jeans are good for work and at only a fiver a pair i dont mind if they get ruined the first day i wear them