Shootings At Montreal College

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Circle_One, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

I've been watching the local news here for over two hours. There's been a shooting (and still continues, actually), at a popular college in my hometown.

I've got over 50 friends that go to this college and have only been able to get in contact with a few of them.

Confirmed reports say there are so far 12 injuries, 6 in critical condition, 2 in serious and 4 stable.

Reports say there were three or four gunmen, one of whom was "neutralized" by policemen, one who reportedly killed himself, one who is still barricaded in the school, hiding and one reportedly who's fled.

Other reports say, unconfirmed that there are 16 injured and 4 dead, not including the gunmen.

I'm freaking out guys. I'm losing it.

Keep us in your thoughts.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

There's not a lot of things that are more unfortunate and tragic than a school shooting. I'm watching it on the news now and it's terrible. I don't know how I'd handle a situation like that.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that... I hope everyone you know is ok.

(I'm moving this to advice, because maybe there someone can give you advice on how to deal with this stress and such.)

4. LeBronIzHot

LeBronIzHot Guest

Thats bad.

I hope it all goes well and none of your friends are dead or injured badly.

Sorry for the double post

This is leading the world no where. No where is safe of the stupid terrorists.

What the hell was he thinking. Killing someone who is an innocent person