Shooting at NASA, here we go again.

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Duke1985, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

How many more to come? Humanity is dismal....learn to fight for urselves.

3. Duke1985

Are you saying those who don't rush crazy people wielding guns with nothing more than your fists are wusses.

Don't act surprised though, this shit happens all the time, we just like to forget about it. We get at least one outburst shooting once a year at least.

I just hate this shit, because everytime someone thinks its a great reason to give up freedom for a false sense of security, everyone is still buzzing about VT and debating the old all guns/more guns/less guns/no guns will solve the problem.
    *sigh*

4. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

Seriously, when are people going to realize there's a reason they call it 'going postal?' Get them out of the cubicals.

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Actually, I wasn't implying at this time....I was meaning in the future this world will become corrupt if we continue down this dismal path, and if we still live at that time we will need to protect ourselves. In answer to ur question: No, but I would call them capable of fear. Fear is a survival technique. I will not say it is bad that they have fear.

If I were certain I was about to die I would fucking take down my killer with me....altho that could just be me....

Did I seem surprised?! Ur perception skills must have faltered at that moment...

I don't hold any disagreement to that....(infract me Kaz...I don't care...)

6. CamelPepper

CamelPepper Registered Member

You say that now, when you're not under duress. Anybody can say "yeah I'd do this or that if a guy was pointing a gun at me". Doesn't mean you will.

7. Duke1985

Oh if I misinterpated you I apologize

8. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Haha! Cute....look I'm an ex-gang member...I've already had my fair share of close encounters with death....prolly more to come, and I plan to fight my damndest to survive them!

9. CamelPepper

CamelPepper Registered Member

Rock on with your hardcore self, then. It'll be easier for you to survive, say, a bank robbery if you just keep your head down, though.

10. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Agreed, the chances of survival are much greater if you keep ur head down in that situation.

Also, its once stupid self...I don't consider myself "hardcore" for those stupid mistakes!