Shoes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What do you guys like to wear?

I usually wear thongs in summer, but when I am not wearing it, I am wearing my Dunlop Volley runners, they are the best. So comfortable on your feet.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I tend to go bare foot most of the time (I hate shoes) if I have to wear them in the summer I wear my Eco sandals and my Eco street hiker boots in the winter or my Vans, but I even go bare foot in the winter if I don't have to have my shoes on.

When I go Longboarding I wear GBX slip on shoes with the extra rubber on the toe for breaking (toe break) those of you who skate know what I am talking about.

I think I only own 4 or 5 pairs of shoes.

3. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

New Rock boots! :cool:
    They truly are fan-bleedin-tastic!
    SO well made they will last longer than I will.

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I wear steel toecap boots at work,when im going out i wear biker boots,and any other time im barefoot.
    I only own my work boots,biker boots one pair of trainers and some kung fu slippers

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Skater shoes. I'm trying to make the transition over to boots, but of late I had no luck in finding the boots I want. Yar!

6. Sam

Sam Registered Member

During summer I wear my Havianas (thongs) there black.. I love them
    And during Winter I wear my Nike Airs and hitops.

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I wear asics running shoes everywhere that I go, I love them, they're so comfortable all the time. On top of that then you are ready for athletic activity pretty much anywhere.

I also like to wear wrestling shoes however they're rather thin so they'll wear out quickly if you wear them around in public so I don't.

asics are the best shoes I think.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

In summer I generally wear thongs, and other times its either my skate shoes or runners.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The thongs thing always catches me out for a sec with you aussies :lol:
    I wear plain flats for everything apart from when I go to the gym I wear trainers. I do sometimes wear heels on a night out but I'm not good at walking in them lol.

'Wear' is a weird word...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I usually when Jordans, but right now I am wearing new LeBron James shoes. When I go out I wear nice dockers dress shoes. In the Summer, I usually wear Sandals.