Shoes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CBNJ, Jul 2, 2008.

1. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Does anyone have an obsession with shoes? I do, I can't go to the store or mall without buying a pair. I've been crazy with buying Macbeth's and Lacoste slipons. Does anyone else share my interests?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

No. I've owned maybe five pairs of shoes over the last 8-10 years. I still use my gym shoes that I wore in high school.

Bliss likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I only have 16 pairs. For a woman, that's not high.

Bliss likes this.
  4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't have an obsession with shoes at all, I buy new shoes every sports season to avoid foot injury but other than that I don't buy shoes at all.

5. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

no obsession here...
    i have 3 pairs of shoes.

work shoes
    gym shoes
    and a pir of black flip flops...

not much variety but they get the job done... :)

6. zero

zero Registered Member

i own 3 pairs
    normal shoes.
    work boots. (stealy's)
    and army flip flops

7. liladal2331

liladal2331 Registered Member

i love buying shoes but i dont always have the money for them so right now i only have about 5 pairs.

8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Well I own a pair of Dexters, one pair of dress shoes, my gym shoes which need to be replaced, a pair of boots to go riding/hiking in, and 2 pairs of sandals which need to be thrown away as well. So, no I don't have an obsession with shoes. I actually can't stand shopping in general.

9. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

The only aspect of footwear that I worry about is color, and only because I can only wear black shoes back stage during a show.

Other than that, I dont care.

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I have 3 pairs of shoes, if it were up to me I wouldn't wear them at all in the summer and spring and even into the fall unless I have to go to the store or somewhere where you have to have them on.

I hate shoes..Can't stand them.