Shoes

CBNJ

Registered Member
Does anyone have an obsession with shoes? I do, I can't go to the store or mall without buying a pair. I've been crazy with buying Macbeth's and Lacoste slipons. Does anyone else share my interests?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
No. I've owned maybe five pairs of shoes over the last 8-10 years. I still use my gym shoes that I wore in high school.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't have an obsession with shoes at all, I buy new shoes every sports season to avoid foot injury but other than that I don't buy shoes at all.

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
no obsession here...
i have 3 pairs of shoes.

work shoes
gym shoes
and a pir of black flip flops...

not much variety but they get the job done... :)

zero

Registered Member
i own 3 pairs
normal shoes.
work boots. (stealy's)
and army flip flops

Blueyes

Registered Member
Well I own a pair of Dexters, one pair of dress shoes, my gym shoes which need to be replaced, a pair of boots to go riding/hiking in, and 2 pairs of sandals which need to be thrown away as well. So, no I don't have an obsession with shoes. I actually can't stand shopping in general.

The only aspect of footwear that I worry about is color, and only because I can only wear black shoes back stage during a show.

Other than that, I dont care.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have 3 pairs of shoes, if it were up to me I wouldn't wear them at all in the summer and spring and even into the fall unless I have to go to the store or somewhere where you have to have them on.

I hate shoes..Can't stand them.