• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shoe shopping

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Is there anything better? Seriously.

I love shoe shopping. I rarely buy any (relative to how often I browse) but I still love to look. I even browse the shoe aisle almost every time I'm at Meijer.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I love shoes. I have way too many of them. I know that I inspired this thread. lolol

Right now, I am looking at a clearance sale, and really considering getting these in the brown color:

a.n.a. Fulton

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can think of a lot of things that is better than shoe shopping, but that's beside the point right now.

I'm a big fan of shoe shopping, not as much as the ladies but I do spend quite a bit on shoes. My shoes cost on average about 160-180$ that's if I buy them here in Canada and not at an Outlet Store. I usually buy Jordan's or dress shoes.

I tend to buy expensive sandals, pay around 40$ for them.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have one pair of black dress shoes, one pair of brown dress shoes, one pair of sandals, one pair of new'ish tennis shoes and two pairs of oldish tennis shoes.

That's about all I need. Shoe shopping, like all shopping, is annoying.

Impact

V.I.P.
I love shoes. I have way too many of them. I know that I inspired this thread. lolol

Right now, I am looking at a clearance sale, and really considering getting these in the brown color:

a.n.a. Fulton
I really like those shoes Pam, you should get them. And yes, i'm not helping you with the whole "I don't need any more" haha

But I love shoe shopping. A girl can never have enough shoes in my opinion. Lately i've been browsing more, and buying less though. May be time to treat myself to a pair.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I have WAY too many shoes but I can't resist a good shoe sale anyway. You should get them Pammy. There is nothing like a good clearance sale.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'll probably get them today. Man I hate you guys. I'm so broke at the moment. I'm going to have to do my budget today and see where I can fit them in. lol

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
These are also on clearance

Nicole Miller 'Flana'

I really, really wanted those, in black...but they are not available in my size. :(

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I generally spend about 20-60 bucks on a pair of footwear. I only own two pairs of footwear at a time. Well, technically three if you count my work steeltoes. I have a pair of sandals for summer. And a pair of outdoor hikingish shoes for the rest of the year. It sucks that I'm a size 13 shoe, because it makes it hard to find shoes in the cheap stores. (I buy my shoes based on the price, not the look hehe)