Shocking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turbo, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Ever touch someone or something and get shocked? Do you like it or hate it? Isn't it funny when it happens to someone else.

My brother got shocked today when he touched my armrest of my wheelchair and I just cracked up cause it was so unexpected.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Meh, I've had my fair share with that, worst part is when you get shocked either on the railing or the slide itself. Or hitting your funny bone on something.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I keep getting shocks from the tap in the bathroom, I get all nervous when I go near it as I know what's coming.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I was in the NEX with my dad, and it seemed that every time he would touch me or vice versa, it would shock me. It got really annoying, so I tried to shock him, but it only ended up shocking me. -.-

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

My car door shocks the shit out of me when it's cold out.

6. DrKMG

DrKMG New Member

Really nice.. you feel electricity passing your skin.. and say "ohh..".. nice!

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah, the car door used to shock me every single time I got out. Otherwise I don't mind, as long as people don't shock me on purpose.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Lol, im an electrician in a very poor theater with very sub par equipment.

I dont exactly like getting shocked, but im used to it by now.

Also, ive had a mixer shock me. That was weird.

9. KNYTE

KNYTE Registered Member

I regularly shock kiwi accidentally. We were house shopping a few weeks ago and I think I shocked her 3 times in the same house because it had fantatiscally thick carpet and no furniture.

10. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I was switching out an electrical outlet once and neglected to turn off the electricity first, that was the biggest shock I've had. When we were teenagers we'd build up electricity from the tramp at night then put our fingers just close enough to see the spark. I don't like being shocked and will avoid it if possible.