• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shocking moments

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Bret Hart does come back, it's a pretty shocking moment. Something that you wouldn't expect.

What are some shocking momembers that happened in the WWE that you'd never expect.

The first thing that comes up in my mind is Eric Bischoff showing up on Raw, now in a million years that I'd see him on the show that he competed against for so many years and the show that WCW out of business.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Nice ones mentioned.

There's literally heaps of shocking moments lol.

Stone Cold turning heel at Wrestlemania 17 was a pretty big one.

Kurt Angle screwing the alliance in Survivor Series 2001.

John Cena returning at the Royal Rumble in 2008.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Edge winning the WWE Title over John Cena, New Years Revolution, 2006.

Cena's Rumble comeback was awesome as well.

Edge beating Taker in his second MITB cash in was good too. Of course Punk beating Edge was sweet.

viLky

ykLiv
I'ma do some non-traditional, funny ones:

o-- Little Boogey appearing and attacking Hornswoggle
o-- MaCAulay Culkin appearing on RAW
o-- Donald Trump getting a Stunner
o-- The ring collapsing between Big Show and Lesnar
o-- Molly Holly getting her hair shaved
o-- Batista breaking down when he was giving a speech about how he had to give the title up and go in for an operation
o-- RAW and SmackDown! stars attacking Muhammad Hussan and tossing him out of the Royal Rumble together.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Austin going heel was a major shock to me. I was so stoked when he came in to help team WWE against Vince and then when he turned it was a shocker.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I know it probably wouldn't be much these days but do you remember when Jake Roberts Cobra bit Randy Savage? I remember being quite shocked at the time thinking Savage was gonna die. It never occurred to me at the time the Cobra would have been devenomized.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another shocker was a when Hulk Hogan pushed The Giant off the roof back in WCW, I remember watching that and being so worried about The Giant, I actually thought he died. That's when I still tought wrestling was real.

YouTube - Hogan Throws The Giant off a Building

There's the video.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it probably wouldn't be much these days but do you remember when Jake Roberts Cobra bit Randy Savage? I remember being quite shocked at the time thinking Savage was gonna die. It never occurred to me at the time the Cobra would have been devenomized.
I was like 7 years old when that happened haha...scared the shit out of me. I mean, even if it was devenomized thnk about that. Macho Man is a crazy fucker for letting that thing bite him!