Shit

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
:censored: :censored: :censored: My basketball season is over before it even started. Due to two broken fingers, middle finger and pointing finger. had a surgery this mornign...have one more tommrow..

I'll be out for 8 weeks..

We got a match this weekend. cant play..

Hope your fingers get well and I hope that the other hand works fine. You need that other middle finger to flick people off!!! But be sure you don't break that either! Cus that would suck!

Hope your fingers get well and I hope that the other hand works fine. You need that other middle finger to flick people off!!! But be sure you don't break that either! Cus that would suck!
Once I reached the emboldened words (which I emboldened) I thought she was referring to masturbation, but as I read on....

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
My season ended the other day two. I got to go get my foot checked and more then likely I gotta get an operation on it but im not that great so I played the year anyway.

Sucks to be you Alex. I got an idea , Come play for my school.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
My season ended the other day two. I got to go get my foot checked and more then likely I gotta get an operation on it but im not that great so I played the year anyway.

Sucks to be you Alex. I got an idea , Come play for my school.
I don't play for school, it's too gay, the refs are awful and don't know when the ball is out, they just keep shouting play on..