• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shinigami or Quincy?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

If you had a choice of power what would you choose? The power of a Shinigami or Qunicy? Both of which are very exceptional abilities if I do say so myself. I do like the power of a Qunicy, but a shingami power can vary with each person. It's pretty hard for me to choose between the two.

L

lilbballfrk

i like both but if i had to choose, it would be shimigami. a shimigami has more variety to powers.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I'd Choose the Death god's power.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'd definately go with Shinigami

O

overlordraven

shinigami, im a better swordsman then i am a marksman...at least with a bow, i can pwn anyone with a sniperrifle

S

Spectre

I'd go Quincy....Just because I'd be like the last of a dying race.....I mean think about it Shinigami are too common....Wouldn't you wanna be unique....?

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'd want to be a Quincy. I've handled a bow before and found it pretty cool.

I remember the first time I used one, I got really close to hitting the bulls eye.

D

Daimasuki

It has to be between a shinigami and a quincy? bleh...

I'd like to have that bigged boobed girl Orihime -I think I spelled that right- powers, even though they're not the greatest I think it's pretty kewl. Now between a shinigami and a quincy...mmm...Shinigami!, yeah there's a lot but everybodys Zanpaktou-sp?- is different, I like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anime 0