Shinigami or Quincy?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by kajin_phoenixlord, Apr 15, 2006.

1. If you had a choice of power what would you choose? The power of a Shinigami or Qunicy? Both of which are very exceptional abilities if I do say so myself. I do like the power of a Qunicy, but a shingami power can vary with each person. It's pretty hard for me to choose between the two.

2. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i like both but if i had to choose, it would be shimigami. a shimigami has more variety to powers.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I'd Choose the Death god's power.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'd definately go with Shinigami

5. shinigami, im a better swordsman then i am a marksman...at least with a bow, i can pwn anyone with a sniperrifle

6. Spectre

Spectre Guest

I'd go Quincy....Just because I'd be like the last of a dying race.....I mean think about it Shinigami are too common....Wouldn't you wanna be unique....?

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'd want to be a Quincy. I've handled a bow before and found it pretty cool.

I remember the first time I used one, I got really close to hitting the bulls eye.

8. Daimasuki

Daimasuki Guest

It has to be between a shinigami and a quincy? bleh...

I'd like to have that bigged boobed girl Orihime -I think I spelled that right- powers, even though they're not the greatest I think it's pretty kewl. Now between a shinigami and a quincy...mmm...Shinigami!, yeah there's a lot but everybodys Zanpaktou-sp?- is different, I like that.

9. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

I think I'd like to be a Vizard... hehe A Shinigami with Hollow powers! That I think is awesome!