Shinigami or Quincy?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

If you had a choice of power what would you choose? The power of a Shinigami or Qunicy? Both of which are very exceptional abilities if I do say so myself. I do like the power of a Qunicy, but a shingami power can vary with each person. It's pretty hard for me to choose between the two.

L

lilbballfrk

i like both but if i had to choose, it would be shimigami. a shimigami has more variety to powers.

O

overlordraven

shinigami, im a better swordsman then i am a marksman...at least with a bow, i can pwn anyone with a sniperrifle

S

Spectre

I'd go Quincy....Just because I'd be like the last of a dying race.....I mean think about it Shinigami are too common....Wouldn't you wanna be unique....?

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'd want to be a Quincy. I've handled a bow before and found it pretty cool.

I remember the first time I used one, I got really close to hitting the bulls eye.

D

Daimasuki

It has to be between a shinigami and a quincy? bleh...

I'd like to have that bigged boobed girl Orihime -I think I spelled that right- powers, even though they're not the greatest I think it's pretty kewl. Now between a shinigami and a quincy...mmm...Shinigami!, yeah there's a lot but everybodys Zanpaktou-sp?- is different, I like that.