• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Shin Budokai Favorites

B

barfootboards

I'm not too sure how many of you out there have this game, but i just love it!! My favorite character is Piccolo, not only does his stretching arms completely kill, i think his attacks are the coolest thing to watch, they're soooo awesome :D

For those who actually have the game, come in and list your favorites and why!

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
Is this for psp? If it is im trying to stock up on good psp games so i might buy it.

B

barfootboards

Yeah it is for psp .. definently get it if you liked budokai 1-3 because its exactly like them, well 3 that is, graphics are amazing too.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Does this have some form of a story mode similar to the PS2 Budokai games or does every character have the equivelent of Budokai 3 with Break throughs on every character?

B

barfootboards

This thread was ment for people who have it, im probably the only one, but if you want info just look up reviews,now back on track