Shikimi Has Found Love!

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Shikimi_Farkash, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

I'm falling in love with this really nice guy! He studies a lot, which annoys me, but he's very polite. My parents like him, his parents like me, and everything just seems to be going perfect! He's sooooo cute! He's a bit awkward, but that's what makes him cute.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

So, you're falling in love because his parents like you and yours like him or because you like him, regardless of what might parents think for both of you?

Good news, though.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Congrats!

What's so bad about studying? I mean, is it like he will avoid going out because he really wants to work? What is he studying? Hell, I'd bet a lot of women would wish their guys would be more intellectual sometimes!

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Good for you! You should be proud that he's willing to study a lot, it shows he's willing to work hard for his accomplishments.
    As far as being awkward, yes, that can be a very endearing quality.:nod:

5. EllyDicious

Yeah, [to me] it'd be a turn on. I mean, I wouldn't want him to be a nerd to the point of not doing anything else besides studying but there's nothing weird/bad about studying normally or studying much.

Maybe Shikimi doesn't study at all so ..that's why. :lick:

6. Shikimi_Farkash

The only problem with his studying is he doesn't have as much time to talk as I'd like him to. I often have to try multiple times before he'll answer the phone. I still love him, though.

7. EllyDicious

Maybe he's having a hard time with studies, exams or anything??
    Maybe you need to give him some time .. ?

How long have you been knowing him?

8. Shikimi_Farkash

I've known him for months, now . . . The guy manages to pull through with all A's most of the time. He's even offered to help me with my homework, even though he lives in a different town.

9. EllyDicious

I mean ... you just talk to him...? Have you gone out together ..?
    In a week, how much do you get to meet him and stay with him?