Movies "she's the man"

L

lilbballfrk

She's the Man will come out on March 17, 2006. the comercial seems great and it would be fun to watch how a certain sex tries to fit in with the opposite. does anyone else want to watch it?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It looks pretty good I think, also the only guy I think I know from that movie is the guy in Coach Carter,I forgot is name, but he's the white guy with the shaved head, I know it's hard to guess who that is but, there's another thing is dad is in prison.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do not think that Bynes can act, but she is rather good looking, not in that movie though.

I've never heard of it, but from your brief description, it sounds like any other of a multitude of movies that involve people switching genders (be it in disguise or somehow for real), getting trapped inside the body of someone of the opposite gender, etc.

Nearly all of which have sucked.

A

Angel03

It will probably end up being one of those movies I end up renting on dvd. It looks good.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It sounds like a rip of that movie "Just One of the Guys." If you haven't seen that one, check it out. You'll see what I mean.

A

Angel03

Yesterday I just watched a trailer of it. I have never seen the movie Just one of the Guys before but you are correct. It looks pretty much like the same thing. But then again, it's not like this sort of thing hasn't been done before by other movies.