• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shelgarr turn on your rep!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Go to your user control panel and turn it on.

DO IT NAO!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Dammit bliss, don't you go negging my girl shelgarr. I want to be first in :lol: (with some long overdue reppin')

shelgarr

Registered Member
Done. LOL. I didn't realize it wasn't automated after my monumentous 500 posts. Thanks SS for the kick. Edited....btw, is there a way to see who and why reps were given?
------
I'm pretty sure you're not the first one in her ;)
Hm....how'd you know that? Don't go fantasizing though....I gave up my man hobby quite a while ago.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
. Edited....btw, is there a way to see who and why reps were given?
Yes. If you see red smileys, it means it's on.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
Done. LOL. I didn't realize it wasn't automated after my monumentous 500 posts. Thanks SS for the kick. Edited....btw, is there a way to see who and why reps were given?
------

Hm....how'd you know that? Don't go fantasizing though....I gave up my man hobby quite a while ago.
If you click on MyGF you can look at your reps/negs.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Why is my bar red?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing someone or someones in this thread who said they'd neg you really did just for fun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc NFL 5
Impaired Movies & TV 60
Hilander Birthdays 9
Bliss Bathroom Wall 13
Dabs Birthdays 12