Shawn Michaels

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you haven't seen Wrestlemania don't read this thread.

As you know HBK loss to The Undertaker last night which meant that his career was over.

Personally do you see him coming back to the WWE as a wrestler or you think he's gone for good?

Ramiel

Registered Member
Maybe a couple of matches here and there. Full time? Not at all. It's too much for him. He is a 44 year old man for God sake.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I can see the Undertaker taking him out of retirement in some sort of tag team match within 9 months or so, Shawn is not out for good, he will go out on top.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree that he's not gone for good, I think he'll probably take a year off to spend time with his wife and children, and especially heal all his injuries that his body got over the years.

Wrestling is in his blood and there's no way he'll be able to give it up completely, even if he's fourty-four years old.

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Yeah he'll be back. I'll definitely miss the Heartbreak Kid. I could see him coming back as GM of RAW or something like that. If he comes back to wrestle full time I'd love it.

Millz and I were talking about how sweet it would be if he was GM of RAW and Bret was GM of Smackdown.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I can see him back, not anywhere in at least six months but yeah definitely back in roughly a year or so.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I just wanted to say that I'll miss Shawn Michaels a lot during his time off. Yesterday he reminded me why he always stepped up his game at major events. The show he put on last night was unheard of and was definitely the best match of the night. Saying all that I believe that we wont see HBK for quite awhile but last night wasn't the last time will see him. I can actually see him having a match with HHH next at Wrestlemania 27.

Still cant beleive we wont see HBK for this long. Favorite wrestler of all time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well after hearing his farewell speech it looks like I was wrong, it seems that Shawn Michaels is gone for good. He doesn't want to pull a Ric Flair and slap the fans and Undertaker in the face.

I'll definitely miss him.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Well after hearing his farewell speech it looks like I was wrong, it seems that Shawn Michaels is gone for good. He doesn't want to pull a Ric Flair and slap the fans and Undertaker in the face.

I'll definitely miss him.
After the speech last night, it really looks like that he will not wrestle another match and that to me is very sad. Basically what he said was that he wasn't going to jump ship to TNA and slap his fans in the face, like Ric Flair did. Shawn Michaels will return to the WWE, but not as a wrestler and that make me sad.