Shaving for Girls

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The guys got their own shaving thread so I figured the girls should have one too. How often do you shave your legs, armpits, etc?

If guys want to participate then you can say if you prefer girls clean shaven or with hairy legs and armpits.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I also want laser hair removal. I shave my armpits every couple of days, my legs once a week, but only cause I have extremely sensitive legs and get horrible razor burn that hurts, so I do it as little as possible. If I'm wearing a skirt in the middle of the week, I'll usually shave that day to, but since I'm usually wearing pants it's not much of a worry. (Until summer gets here and I buy more skirts).

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I like a girl with shaved legs. It looks nice, and it tells me that the girl has enough self respect to try and look nice. A girl with tons of leg hair either lives in the wild, or is lazy as hell. Armpit hair is fine though. I don't find myself studying a girl's armpit very often =P

Phoenixfire5

Registered Member
I shave my legs when I'm wearing something that will show them, when I take a shower (twice a week or so as per the ungodly water bill), and when I feel like Chewbacca. Arms...as often as I get fuzzy. So...once a week or so.
Laser hair removal would be WONDERFUL. Too bad you have to go in like 7 times to have them zap you.

AdrienneEHouseman

Registered Member
I shave my legs when I remember... Which is about once a week. I have really fine really pale hair on my legs, so it really doesn't show... I shave my armpits when I am going to be wearing a tank top or a fishnet shirt or anything sleeveless. Other than that, I don't bother...

I think that it depends on the girl as far as shaving legs and armpits. Basically, if a girl is going to be wearing short skirts and tank tops/sleeveless things, then I think she looks better if she shaves her legs and armpits. But if she wears jeans and T-shirts (or equivalent) I don't really care.

Adri

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It's strange how I can't even imagine a girl with hairy legs or armpits anymore. SO yeah, I'd prefer women with smooth legs and pits. Some of my friends say that they don't bother during wintertime though. I think that applies more to the legs.

Phoenixfire5

Registered Member
okay, question. how many of the girls here have shaved their legs really smooth and then pet them later...just running your fingers across them like "oo...sofft..."

Anyone but me do that when they get an especially close shave?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yeah, I do that, Fire.

I shave whenever I'm going to be wearing something other than pants. I don't want people to see my hairy legs. Actually, I just shaved yesterday. ^^

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
okay, question. how many of the girls here have shaved their legs really smooth and then pet them later...just running your fingers across them like "oo...sofft..."

Anyone but me do that when they get an especially close shave?
Yes. Or I'll run out of the shower and rub my leg across Knyte's leg so he can feel how smooth it is.