• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shaun Rogers is a friggin idiot

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cleveland city police have formally charged Browns DL Shaun Rogers with carrying a concealed weapon into Hopkins International Airport.

This means near-certain punishment from the league. Rogers was charged with a fourth-degree felony for carrying his loaded .45 Kimber semiautomatic onto airport grounds. Bond has been set at $1,000. Rogers was allegedly traveling with fellow Browns DL Robaire Smith. Rogers was also suspended four games in 2006 for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy
Rotoworld.com

Who brings a loaded gun into an airport? Seriously? How do you "forget" something like that is in your bag?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I heard about this yesterday and I laughed. It's hilarious, yet kind of sad also, how dumb a lot of these athletes are. They think they can just get away with anything. I hope he gets kicked out of the NFL for good.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Yeah I heard about this yesterday and said "well your suspended". There is probably a lengthy suspension of a ban from the NFL in his future I think.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its kind of scary to think Rogers forgot he had a loaded gun in his bag. How do you forget that?

Can you image the people who checked his bag? I would have had to look twice...I mean there's no way someone would try and get this on a plane.

Sure enough.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What a stupid dumbass, not much else can be said actually. The guy is stupid for bringing a gun at the airport, and to top things off the idiot forgets that it's in his bag.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It would have to have been an accident for him to take a gun into an airport. There's no other explanation.

I don't agree that he should have pled not guilty, though, since he obviously DID have the gun. Maybe he's trying for a lesser charge.

No matter what he won't be playing in at least four games and should have a pretty hefty fine.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Did anyone see where it was reported that he had a round chambered and the safety on?

Why would he need to have the gun loaded, let alone with a chambered round.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crypticshock Hockey 0
V NBA 2
Babe_Ruth Olympics 6
Babe_Ruth NFL 7
Merc Movies & TV 5