• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photos Share Your Desktop!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Let's see that cluttered mess of yours! Take a screenshot of your desktop and post it here! The old thread is just that, old. As in, ancient. Let's see some shiny new setups!

Attachments

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
REALLY messy right now. I need to do a major computer cleanup.

EDIT: Why isn't the image loading, I used the

Last edited:

Falconer

Registered Member
Mine! :)

Which also seems not to want to load an image, but click through and it's there. I also get my tooltips and system menus in old-timey typewriter font and my cursors are variations on the theme of old clockworky steamy mechanical things...

ETA: I figured out attachments instead. I'm so accomplished. ;P But since it's kinda small, here's a bigger version for the curious.

Attachments

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Nice thread.

Here's mine. I put this picture of me and my friends while we were celebrating Christmas. I haven't changed it eversince lol.
I like it. It's a good memory!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You would have a photo of yourself, SmellyDishes. So self absorbed :lol:

I was going to post a picture of my desktop, but it's a bit . . minimal. I have my taskbar set to autohide and I use RocketDock to hide my icons up top so yeah, nothing shows up until I want it to!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I just have the standard Windows background. I have never seen the point in having an image there because I never see it. The second I switch on my laptop I open Firefox. The only time I look at my desktop is when I am shutting down.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Here's mine. Not really sure why I have anything other than the Recycle Bin on the desktop, as I access them through the Start Menu instead; in fact, I don't really use the Recycle Bin either, as I automatically permanently delete all my files by pressing shift + delete.

*EDIT* Odd, the tag seems to be disabled. Ah well, have this.
[url]http://i.imgur.com/MQvW4.jpg[/url]

Last edited:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
My laptop desktop:

Laptop

I tend to keep my laptop more minimal than my desktop as I barely keep anything on it for ease of use and less memory usage.