• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Share Something

Dabs

Registered Member
Can you share something about yourself, that you have never told anyone, maybe a deep dark secret you have kept to yourself, afraid to let out??
Or, maybe you can let a detail out about yourself that's not so sinister, but something nobody knows yet- and I'm not talking joking funny haha things, I'm talking real serious shit here.
For me, believe it or not, at one lonely desperate time in my life, I had tried very hard to become a nun.
(I kid you not)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't think it's widely known around here that I've been married twice. It's not a secret, it's just never come up.

That's about the deepest and darkest I have; I'm pretty much an open book.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I have skeletons *haha*
Really truth, I am not afraid to admit to a great deal of what I've done, and I'm not near perfect. But I have a couple of things that will probably never come out, even after I die.
It's just best that only my brain and my brain only, knows what it knows.

Urstadt

Registered Member
When I was younger, I used to think there were little men inside the traffic lights controlling them and that was how the lights knew when to turn red, yellow, or green.

laserlight

Registered Member
I gave the goldfish to a cat cuz I dont like that I had to clean the bowl all the time and I dont like fish for pets only for food.

Dabs

Registered Member
I gave the goldfish to a cat cuz I dont like that I had to clean the bowl all the time and I dont like fish for pets only for food.
I don't like fish, period. Ever. I do not eat them and I do not keep them as pets. They stink :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've killed things... Lots of things. I've butchered them where they laid and used their blood as a sort of victory warpaint on my own face. I enjoyed the feeling of a knife gliding through flesh and ricocheting off bone, of the thinnest kind of blood seeping between my fingers and inevitably drying there.

Now while I found that soothing, I was oddly perturbed over the others tossing the Gall Bladder around like a football.

Dabs

Registered Member
I've killed things... Lots of things. I've butchered them where they laid and used their blood as a sort of victory warpaint on my own face. I enjoyed the feeling of a knife gliding through flesh and ricocheting off bone, of the thinnest kind of blood seeping between my fingers and inevitably drying there.

Now while I found that soothing, I was oddly perturbed over the others tossing the Gall Bladder around like a football.
Did you stash the bones in a secret place??

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Nah... just the dumpster. Although we had to clear it with the County first. The funny thing about that was when we'd get a Dumpster Diver that would hop in.... then see a Skeleton that looks remotely humonoid (Bears have an oddly human shape when standing up)

lmao only half the people that know me, know I did side work on the weekends as a brush breaker for a Guide Hunter when I was younger. You'd be amazed how people react to the carcass of an animal they've shot at.