• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Shaq Pays for Funeral

Dragon

V.I.P.
Shaq paid for a little 5 year old girl's funeral. The girl was reported missing by her mother but it was later discovered that the mother sold the 5 year old girl and the little girl was found murdered.

Touched by NC girl's death, Shaq pays for funeral services

That was a very nice thing that Shaq did. He does alot of generous deeds. The local news here reported that he went to a Toys R Us and bought lots of toys for needy children.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I admire Shaq for this type of stuff he does. A lot of athletes don't even bother with stuff like this.

It was definitely a good deed on his part, because he didn't know the person, he just wanted to help out the family.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I hated Shaq when he was dominating the game in his glory days, but I can't say anything to this. Good for him.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Definitely a "get me into heaven" maneuver.

But seriously, that's a damn charitable thing for him to do. I wish they had more info though.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I admire Shaq for doing things like this too. This isn't the first time he's done something like this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigBob NBA 1
BigBob NBA 15
Mirage NBA 5
Mirage Sports 6
BigBob NBA 6