Shaq did a good job last night.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 28, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Was watching RAW and I thought Shaq did a good job hosting the show. His whole promo with Fat Boy and Christina (Big Show and Jericho) was hilarious, his skit with Hornswoggle was pretty funny, playing scrabble and everything else. Very funny, and they need more people like Shaq.

The show last night was packed with lots of matches, good promos and it was great compared to other RAWs I've seen. I dunno, it just felt different last night.

What did you guys think?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Beat me to it Vilk...

Shaq was so good last night...almost flawless. I'm telling you right now the WWE needs to sign this man the second he retires from the NBA. not to wrestle all the time but just to be on TV.

He's an intimidating presence, has charisma, and his mic work is superb. I cant really say enough good things about him.

And hey, Masters came back and didnt look too bad haha

Solid show...even though Cena winning was obvious

DX vs Legacy at Summerslam...book it.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Even when Big Show called him into the ring at the end was great. Big Show was about to give him a choke slam and Shaq came back with his hand on Big Show's throat. A great guest host.

I'm always worried about the next guest host since I don't know if it'll top the previous one or if it'll just fall flat. I guess it's good since you get something new every week. Can't wait till next week to see what Jeremy Piven does.

Oh yeah, Master. Did you know what the audience members said once Masters and MVP went out of the ring? It was something along the lines of "You can't..." I'm not sure if it was you can't wrestle or what, but I'm curious at who they were referring to. MVP or Masters? Besides that, it was good to see Masters back. I thought it was refreshing to see him wrestle rather than do the Masterlock challenge all the time. Hehe. =)

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Shaq was amazing, what did I say in the other topic, I bet you anything Big Show and Shaq would have an altercation, and it was one of the first things from the show. I know he was going to be great, since he's hilarious and knows how to get a reaction. I agree with Millz it's going to be DX vs Legacy at Summerslam and we all know who's going to win.

5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I did not like it. Well I am against everything that Raw does. Did not watch it but saw clip of it on ESPN, and it looked stupid. They need to put Flair as the GM and stop the celebrity GM Host shit.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

It is insulting to our intelligence. As if we really are meant to believe these guest hosts are making the matches. No Vince it is you who gives these matches the go ahead so thus it is you who is to blame for the complete and utter shite that has polluted the air in the past month or so.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Would we REALLY want the guest host to create the matches? Picture this:

Cena vs Kofi
    Cena vs Triple H
    Cena vs Melina in a bra and panties match
    Cena vs Cena in the main event

I dunno, I'd rather have them say they are having the match than really creating the matches themselves. Too much Cena if you ask me.

8. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Too much Cena, Triple H, Orton, Boretista. Pisses me off seeing the same guys main eventing.