Shaq calls Marbury out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh my god I can't beleive Shaq said that. I don't really like Shaquille O'neal but I don't think what he did was wrong. I think that Marbury should take this as motivation and start winning some ball games for the New York Knicks instead of complaining all the time. I think Shaq said that because of the respect he has for Larry Brown.

G

Gustavo

Yes, and it is great that he did. Look at the Knicks, I don't care if they use this speech as thier motivation or anything, cause they really need help. That is a fact too. I think Larry Brown tried his best in New York, but the players didnt like his coaching, conincedently, these players are overpayed, past prime players too.

I think this was a great call out, and definitley not stupid. What I think is stupid is that Starbury calling himself the best PG in the NBA. That is very ignorant, and out of all players, I can't belive he said that.

I know you have high respect and love Marbury VC, but I think this should mix things up, and if Starbury comes out to play like the best he can and send a message to all his doubters that he is still one of the elite, good for him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do have respect for Marbury, but I never agreed with the statement he said about being the best point guard in the NBA. But I think this will really motivate Marbury, not by improving is stats but involving is teamates way more in the game, and making them better. But that's my opinion will have to wait a couple of months to see if I am right or wrong.