Shane O Mac

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a two part question thread. First question is:

Do you think that Shane O Mac should wrestle more?

Second question is this:

Do you think when Shane takes over the business he'll be like his father today? What I mean by that do you think he'll wrestle like his father is doing right now, will he be involve in almost every show. Or he'll be more working behind close doors?

2. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Shane's entertaining, and decent in the ring for a non-athelete. Still, I think if they're thinking at all about giving time to another McMahon, they should scrap that and give the time to a deserving mid-carder.

I find it hard to believe that Shane wouldn't be involved like his father. First, it's shown to be a successful formula to have some kind of non-wrestler boss figure in the programming. Second, Shane loves wrestling and being involved from what I've heard. He couldn't resist.

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Part 1: I think Shane is a very good wrestler. He's a former European Champion and I think during the days he wrestled he was better than alot of the talent. I would love to see him wrestle more often but I dont know if that's in the cards.

Part 2: When Vince retires, most likely it's going to be Stephanie and Triple H that take over for the most part. Shane is going to continuing to lead in marketing whatever else he does but Stephanie is going to make a lot of the decisions.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am a huge fan of Shane o Mac he always puts a show when he wrestles, and in my opinion he's very good at it, he's also very good on the microphone.

I believe that Shane will be more involve then Steph in my opinion, I don't think he'll wrestle like is that but he'll be on almost every show in my opinion, and Steph will be behind close doors in my opinion.

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Steph is gonna handle the talent, hirings and firings and will have final say on alot of storylines. At least that's what I heard, could be untrue.

I dont think Shane will be as active as Vince was in the ring but I could be wrong. He seems to act the same way as Vince does.