Shalom!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Golden Dragon, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Shalom(i love that word), Well I'm GoldenDragon,well atleast here I am, and I'm new here . Lets see what else I'm not to good at introducing myself hehe. So if you want to know more about me you'll have to my profile,after I make it hehe. So yeah hope to be friends and such.

shalom(such a verastile word)

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Umm...shalom?

Hello, I'll take a look at your profile, because I don't really know anything about your interests and such. Eh, your posting will unveil them with time.

Oy gevalt! I ran out of things to say! :eek:

Kaz

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join the Fusion Central Family, and lets hope you'll be an active family member. I am sure when you get started posting in the mature discussion section you'll enjoy these forums even more. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Do you speak Hebrew, or do you just like the word? I used to speak some Hebrew, but I've long forgotten it since I stopped going to Jew School after I turned 13.

Welcome, it's kind of too bad you didn't say more about yourself here as the profile really doesn't offer much in the way of versatility, but oh well... post a lot and enjoy.